Categories
News

Man electrocuted while charging his phone in Rivers (graphic photos)

A Nigerian man has died after he got electrocuted while charging his phone in his home in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital on Monday March 9th.

A friend and neighbor of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr, who shared the story online, said the deceased simply identified as Barisuka, was charging his phone, placed it on his body and slept off. It was later discovered that he was electrocuted in the process.

Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging,he was electrocuted,This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear.

I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it seems to me that its manipulation.

But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate” a bereaved Emmanuel wrote

See more photos of the deceased at the scene of the incident below

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *